Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
Two Notes Pre-Amplifiers | ReVolt Bass
The Triple Threat - Analog Amp Sim
ReVolt Bass has been engineered for nothing short of unbridled tonal excellence. With 3 channels inspired by legendary bass tones including an Ampeg SVT '76, a Marshall 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, and a custom proprietary high gain Bass amp, it's a sure-fire guarantee for reliable tone, whatever the situation demands. When you need best-of-both-worlds - the rounded thump of your dry DI signal with the snarl of surgically tuned distortion - ReVolt Bass' Modern Drive channel is the answer. Dial in your wet/dry blend and enter a world of saturated Analog bliss without sacrificing the pin-point precision you need.
- 3 channel bass amp simulator/DI featuring an all analog signal path
- Inject some warmth and bite into your tone courtesy of a 12AX7 preamp tube running at high voltage
- Integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend for enhanced tone-shaping
- Expertly engineered Analog Cab Sim for seamless DI whether it's in the studio or on stage
- 4-Cable mode, FX Loop and MIDI In/Out for effortless integration into existing setups
- Robust, made-to-move design that's perfectly sized for pedalboards and fly-rigs
- Includes a lifetime licence to Wall of Sound, the final word in plugin-based tone-shaping for the forward thinking player (VST/AU/AAX)
- Includes the ReVolt: Series-B DynIR Cabinet Collection featuring 10 exquisite DynIR captures inspired by leading bass amplifier brands
ReVolt Bass is a forward-thinking all-analog 3-channel Amp Sim primed to serve as the beating-heart of your rig. Forget any preconceptions of a run-of-the-mill amp-in-a-box, preamp or DI: ReVolt Bass stands-apart. It's inspired by a trio of iconic tones; It's fuelled by 200V and genuine tube power; It's born to assimilate into a myriad of usage scenarios; it gives you edge when you need it, thanks to an integrated Drive Channel Dry/Wet Blend.
Centre stage on ReVolt Bass are a trio of tonally-district channels inspired by an Ampeg SVT '76, a Marshall 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, plus a custom proprietary high gain Bass amp, specified for the exacting needs of the modern bass player.
- CLASSIC CLEAN is - put simply - iconic, delivering the thump, full-frequency response and power synonymous with channel 1 on the legendary Ampeg SVT '76. A titanic tone guaranteed, oozing with rafter-rattling low end, punchy mids and buttery smooth highs.
- VINTAGE DIRT is your weapon of choice in moments where you just need to cut above the rest. Taking inspiration from a Marshal® 1992 JMP Super Bass Mark II, this is the epitome of a larger-than-life bass tone topped with lashings of vintage dirt.
- MODERN DRIVE delivers ultimate flexibility for the forward thinking player. Based on an original Two notes design, it's super-tight with an abundance of gain for a thick 'gained-to-the-max' tone. For added tonal versatility, there's a switchable Dry/Wet Blend that delivers precision and clarity when you need it.
It's a fact: DI is convenient. It's reliable. It's a pure unadulterated tone that's surgically controlled to the smallest iota. There's just one snag; It lacks the all-important warmth synonymous with tube amps. ReVolt's 12AX7 preamp tube running at 200V has been expertly tuned to enrich your tone with undeniable tube mojo. The result is revolutionary. You retain all the convenience of a DI signal, now with the warmth, the bite, the all-important response you demand.
- DIAL IT IN - The right EQ is paramount when shaping pristine bass tones. That's why ReVolt Bass is outfitted with a two-band EQ on channel 1, and a shared 3-band EQ on channels 2 and 3. It's everything you demand from an EQ: musically harmonic in all the right places, and deftly tuned for precision.
- THE PERFECT BLEND - When you need best-of-both-worlds - the rounded thump of your dry DI signal with the snarl of surgically tuned distortion - ReVolt Bass' Modern Drive channel is the answer. Dial in your wet/dry blend and enter a world of saturated Analog bliss
- without sacrificing the pin-point precision you need.
DROP THE MIC - ReVolt Bass's analog cabinet simulation inspired by Ampeg SVT-810E bass cabinet, gives you one less headache in the quest for reliable sonics. Switch on the cab sim, hookup to a mixer, PA or FRFR cabinet and you're set for virtually any recording or performance scenario.
- HOOKUP FLEXIBILITY - ReVolt Bass delivers whatever the setup scenario. First, go direct - it's simple and sounds phenomenal. For total integration, switch on the 4-Cable mode and add 3 pristine channels to your amp head. Finally, get the most from a Hybrid setup and hook-up ReVolt to your amps FX return!
Kick-start your journey into the unrestricted world of DynIR virtual cabinets with an exclusive 10-cab pack with any purchase of ReVolt Bass. Harnessing power equivalent to 160,000 studio-grade IR files, each Two notes DynIR can be shaped to the needs of even the most discerning tone chaser. With 8 mics per cabinet, dual mic-ing and 10K mic positions (front & back), unleashing your tone and finding your signature sound has never been simpler.
Seeking the ultimate fly rig? Combine ReVolt Bass and the CAB M+ and discover a world of next-generation virtual cabinet emulation fused with sublime analog warmth. Together they offer virtually unlimited tonal possibilities, all packed in a made-to-move, pedalboard friendly format.