Whether you’ve just purchased your new item from Peach Guitars and would like to return it, or you are considering a purchase but would like to know information regarding the returns, we’ve got you covered!
While we do everything we can to ensure you can make the most informed purchasing choices, we know sometimes you can’t always be sure until you have the item in your hands.
Hopefully the guide below will help make the returns process easy and simple to follow should you wish to do so.
Returning Goods Purchased Online:
You have 14 days from the time you receive the goods to notify us of your intention to return the item. Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process. Once authorised you will have 14 days to return the goods back to the store for a full refund.
Ensuring the safe return of goods for refund is the customer's responsibility, the store will not collect non-faulty goods on your behalf. This can be done in a variety of ways such as Royal Mail, by Courier, or by manual return to the store. If you need further advice on how to return items, please contact the team.
Goods that are being returned must be returned to us in exactly the same condition that they arrived to you in, this includes the following:
- All original and supplied packaging completely intact in saleable condition, and not defaced (written on).
- Any plastic coverings, films (pickguard, pickup, LED Screen etc.), stickers, labels, hangtags and accessories must be present, intact and in re-saleable condition.
- No signs of use or wear.
- Goods in packets/containers are unopened, and seals remain intact.
- Digital effects/amplifiers must not have any user data saved, and factory reset if possible.
- Items are not registered with the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to refuse items returned to us under the following conditions:
- Goods received after 14 days and without a returns authorisation.
- Goods that are no longer in mint condition/as it left the store.
- Goods that are missing accessories.
- Goods without the original packaging, labels, stickers, plastic coverings.
- Goods that have arrived to us damaged/packaging in non-saleable condition.
Goods Purchased in Store:
Our in store policy is that “all sales are final", if you’ve visited, tried something in person while using our service, expertise etc, then there is no legal or moral responsibility for refunds. We will allow for an exchange in certain circumstances, get in touch to discuss your situation further.
Faulty Goods Within 30 Days of Delivery:
While we ensure that goods are fully functional and to the manufacturers specifications, faults outside of our control can sometimes unfortunately occur after purchase. Please contact the team at email@example.com if your item develops a fault, please include as much detail as possible and include photos/videos detailing the issue; we will offer troubleshooting to help resolve if this is possible. If the fault cannot be resolved, we will arrange a collection from you for assessment.
- Goods collected and found to be faulty within the 30 day period can either be repaired, fully refunded, or exchanged for another product.
- Goods collected that are deemed to be non-faulty within the first 14 days of purchase can be refunded provided they still meet the returns criteria above, however a charge for collection will be made.
- Goods collected after 14 days (but before 30 days) deemed non faulty will be returned to you, and a charge for collection/delivery will be made.
Faulty Goods After 30 Days:
All new items will have a minimum of a 1 year warranty with Peach Guitars, and any products that develop a fault in this period will be repaired under warranty. It is your responsibility to get any faulty items in need of a warranty repair back to the store, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to doing so, as we may be able to offer troubleshooting advice to help with any issues first.
Once returned we will endeavour to complete warranty repairs as quickly as possible, however an exact ETA may not always be available depending on the circumstances, and if the item has been returned to the manufacturer, or service centre for repair. We will however do our best to keep you informed of any updates during this process.
Goods Arrived Damaged:
While we take every precaution to ensure your goods are well packaged and arrive to you in the condition they would have left us, unfortunately on rare occasions items can get damaged in transit. Please contact the team at email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery if you have found your goods to be damaged from transit, to arrange a collection for a refund or like-for-like exchange. Please take detailed pictures pf any and all damage if possible and include these when making contact with the team.
Products that have been special ordered or custom built for you cannot be returned for refund, unless faulty. We cannot accept any responsibility for the suitability of a special order, but will endeavour to provide the best advice possible.
Hygiene related products such as those that come into contact with the eyes, ears, nose and mouth cannot be returned for a refund once used, unless faulty within 30 days of delivery.
During the current Covid-19 situation, all items that are returned either as a standard return or for warranty repair will be quarantined for a period of a few days as a safety precaution before assessing. Refunds are usually processed on the following Tuesday of an items return, following assessment and eligibility for refund, but please allow up to 14 days for this to be processed. Orders placed using finance, once the item is returned to us and eligible for refund, we will cancel the finance agreement directly with the finance company, and refund the deposit back to your account.