Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
Ormsby Dino Cazares DC GTR | 6-String Baritone - Violaceous
Seymour Duncan Machete Pickup
You know Dino from Fear Factory, Asesino, Divine Heresy and Brujeria, and from possessing one of the fastest and most precise picking hands in metal history. Dino requires a guitar that can keep up with his ferocious picking without losing his distinctive clarity and wallop.
"I'm proud to be a part of a innovative company that's not afraid of pushing the boundaries in multiscale and standard scale guitar craftsmanship," Dino says. "I look forward to the seeing our collaboration takes us and offering it to the world. The future is ours!"
"I'm a longtime fan of Dino," luthier Perry Ormsby says. "We hit it off as friends a few NAMMs ago and we've kept in touch. Eventually we realised we were really on the same page in terms of the evolution of guitar design and technology."
With Dino, Ormsby have created the DC Signature range featuring this awesome looking 26.5" scale-length baritone.
It has a Swamp Ash body with a 38mm thickness and a bolt-on laminated Rock Maple neck which features a Bubinga centre and carbon fibre reinforcing rods. The neck shape has been made to Dino's Custom Shop specifications; a consistent 18mm flat D shape which is topped with an Ebony fretboard and block inlays to the sides (rather than dots). Extra features include a graphite nut and a dual action adjustable truss rod at the end of the fretboard.
The DC will also include Dino's "Machete" Seymour Duncan pickups along with an Ormsby custom bridge and locking machine heads. The DC includes a hard case along with a signed Certificate of Authenticity by Dino Cazares.
- Scale Length BARITONE; 26.5"
- Body Swamp Ash
- Body Thickness 38mm
- Neck Type Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Laminated Rock Maple with Bubinga centre
- Neck Shape Consistent 18mm flat D shape as per Dino's custom specs
- Carbon Fibre Reinforcing Rods Yes
- Fretboard Ebony
- Fretwire Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlay None
- Side Dots Custom
- Hardware Colour Black
- Bridge Ormsby Custom Standard Scale
- Truss Rod Dual action style; adjustment at the end of fretboard
- Nut Graphite
- Machine Heads Ormsby Locking Machineheads
- Electronics 1x Volume 9v with reverse mount side jack; O-ring style knob.
- Pickup - Bridge Seymour Duncan
- Finish Satin
- Case Hardcase Included
- Other Features Forward strap pin located on flush mount dowel. DC includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Perry and Dino.