Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things | Pedalboard Reconciler
Tie Your Rig Together Without Signal Loss
Welcome to Swiss Things! Swiss Things is an all-in-one pedalboard reconciliation solution designed to really tie your rig together without resorting to some confusing loop-switching contraption bigger than a meatball party sub that eats up the entire bottom row of your board and kind-of-but-not-quite does what you need it to do.
Swiss Things combines two true-bypass Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops, a Flexi-Switch AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives at the top-right corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss.
This is what you can do with it:
- Use as many pedals as you'd like without tone-suck
- Quickly and easily bypass all your pedals with one click
- Use Flexi-Switch Technology with every pedal in your setup
- Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
- Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
- Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs and outputs in one location
- Effect Type: Signal Routing/Splitters
- PSU requirements: 9V
- Analogue/Digital: Analogue
- True Bypass: 1
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar