Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
Darkglass Solid Series | Alpha · Omega
The Beginning & The End
Besides being an amazing composer, producer and bassist, Jon Stockman is a master of crafting some of the most devastating bass tones in the world. Darkglass got together with him in their then Helsinki headquarters and after endless tweaking and tens of prototypes they were finally ready to announce their first co-designed creation: Alpha · Omega.
This creation differs greatly from their previous preamplifiers and overdrives: it is fully operational amplifier based and has two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega) which can be selected or blended using the Mod knob. This unusual control, in conjunction with the toggle switches and active 3-band equalizer makes Alpha · Omega the most flexible among their designs.
- Blend - Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level - Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive - Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Bite - Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl - Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Mod - Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bass - +-12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid - +-12dB @ 500Hz
- Treble - +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel Output - Hardwired copy of your input signal, useful for getting a clean signal in recording and live situations
- Direct Output - A balanced version of the 1/4" output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles.
- DIMENSIONS - 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
- WARNING - The Alpha·Omega has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.