We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer
The SY-1000 is a breakthrough creation machine that transforms your guitar or bass rig with limitless sound design options. This powerhouse music tool opens a bold new chapter in the legacy of BOSS guitar synth innovation, fusing decades of R&D with our latest software and hardware advancements.
The SY-1000 is a breakthrough creation machine that transforms your guitar or bass rig with limitless sound design options. This powerhouse music tool opens a bold new chapter in the legacy of BOSS guitar synth innovation, fusing decades of R&D with our latest software and hardware advancements. Backed by a cutting-edge sound engine, high-octane DSP, and evolved GK technology, the SY-1000 delivers the finest performance and most organic playing experience to date.
Three simultaneous instruments and premium processing let you craft any sound you can imagine—intense analogue-style leads, warm pads, moving synth textures, modelled electric and acoustic tones, or all at once. And with freely configurable footswitches, outputs, and external controls, you can maximize the hardware for any workflow. Sonically vast and deeply expressive, the SY-1000 is an infinite well of inspiration, energizing your musical vision with endless possibilities.
- BOSS's most powerful guitar/bass synth and modelling processor ever
- Next-generation synth engine with custom DSP and 48 kHz/32-bit processing throughout
- Unprecedented sound and expression with three simultaneous instrument types and advanced real-time signal processing
- Each instrument provides pitch, level, and panning of each string for instant alternate tunings and wide, layered voicings
- Newly refreshed versions of historic BOSS/Roland guitar synth and modelling technologies: OSC Synth, GR-300, E.Guitar, E.Bass, Acoustic, VIO Guitar, and Poly FX
- New sound engine and GK 13-pin interface deliver clear, dynamic sound and precision tracking with zero latency
- Premium effects and amps derived from the flagship GT-1000
- Eight freely assignable footswitches, external control support, effects loop, and configurable Main/Sub outputs
- USB Audio/MIDI and MIDI I/O, plus Guitar-to-MIDI/Bass-to-MIDI function
- Roland GK-compatible pickup and 13-pin cable required for full access to all synth and modelling features