Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS MD-500 | Modulation
Monster Mod Machine
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes and 28 modulation types, all with deep editing parameters
- Classic mod effects and BOSS originals, newly enhanced with cutting-edge technology
- A/B Simul mode for using two patches at once, with your choice of series/parallel connection and mixed or split A/B output
- Insert Loop function allows you to use mod effects before, after, or around drive pedals
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the MD-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
The BOSS MD-500 is the most powerful and versatile modulation pedal BOSS have ever produced. Building on the success of the single pedal modulation range, the MD-500 takes modulation to a new level.
With 12 modes and 28 modulation types, the MD-500 offers a huge range of options. From slick chorus to lush vibrato, you have a whole world of options at your feet. With A/B simul mode you can run two patches simultaneously, enabling you to layer each patch even further for a full force modulation experience.
The MD-500 benefits from MIDI I/O for external midi control, while the USB connection allows you to fully utilise the free MD-500 editor and library software. There are 297 on-board patch memories which can be used for all your user presets while the easy to use controls make it simple to switch between patches.
It's a super comprehensive pedal that delivers studio quality in an easy to navigate pedal.
- Number of Strings: 0
- Effect Type: Chorus, Filter, Flanger, Multi-Effects, Phaser, Rotary Simulator, Tremolo, Vibrato
- PSU requirements: 9v DC
- Internal Battery: 1
- Analogue/Digital: Digital
- True Bypass: 1
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar