Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Beetronics Zzombee Filtremulator | Analog Multi Effect
Filter, Wah, LFO, Cross-Tremolo, Swell, Overdrive, Fuzz, Low-Octave...
You are about to get stung by a Zzombee! Don't panic, you will bee ok.
The Zzombee Filtremulator is a one of a kind analog multi effect that delivers Filter, Wah, LFO, Randomized Filter, Tremolo, Swells, Overdrive, Fuzz, Low-Octave and the never beefore heard honey patented Cross Tremolo, a very unique kind of tremolo that pulses between the fundamental and a low octave.
Its unbeeliavable analog tones are enhanced by an innovative way of ramping and controlling modulation movements that uses a momentary footswitch in the most musical ways. These controls make the pedal an extension of your instrument, beecoming an essential tool to expand your creativity.
The sounds found in the Zzombee are very unique and would require a very complex rig to be recreated. That's because the instrument signal gets a 4 stage gain buzz selection and runs in parallel to a monophonic low octave beeast, in the most beetronical style. The filter can be applied to either of these with the other remaining untouched.
Three modes of Modulated Filter can create wah-like effects (that will make you wanna ditch your old bulky wah pedal), honey waves of LFO or over sixty five thousand very musical random patterns. Three modes of Modulated Amplitude can create the cross-tremolo, traditional tremolo or volume swells.
To top it off, this analog bee is digitally parasitized and includes tap-tempo function, CV control, external tap, expression out and can save presets.
We know you got stung and there's no way back from beecoming a ZZombee. Welcome to the hive!
Peach are excited and proud to present this incredible new pedal from Beetronics. It is a one-of-a-kind analog multi-effects pedal but with digital control - and it makes sounds that no other pedal does.
- Analog Multi-Effect Pedal with digital control
- Filter, Wah, LFO, Randomized Filter, Cross-Tremolo, Tremolo, Swell, Overdrive, Fuzz, Low-Octave & more
- Monophonic low-octave version of instrument-signal runs in parallel
- Instrument-signal can go from dry to fuzz (4 gain stages available)
- Mix instrument- and low-octave-signal via Bee and Parasite control
- 3 modes of modulated filter: Ramp, LFO, Mad (random patterns)
- 3 models of modulated amplitude: Cross-Tremolo, traditional Tremolo, Volume swells
- Filter & amplitude modulation can either work on instrument- or low-octave-signal
- Control ramping and modulation-movements via built-in momentary footswitch
- Cross-Tremolo alternates between instrument signal and low-octave
- Equally usable for traditional & highly experimental sounds
- Works great on Bass & Keys
- Switch between Live & Preset mode
- Store and recall 5 Presets
- Expression Pedal & External Tap input
- 9-volt DC, Centre Negative, 100mA minimum
- Designed and assembled in California USA