Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Pedaltrain SST - Space Saving Tuner
Pedaltrain SST Chromatic Tuner is Pedaltrain's unique take on the essential tuner pedal. SST's super compact design slides between pedals (in many cases under neighboring 1/4" jacks), saving space for more pedals on your Pedaltrain.
IMPORTANT: SST is very sensitive. SST works best when the musician uses good muting discipline during tuning. For example, if you tune your high E string and then move to the B string without properly muting the E string, SST will read both the E and B string and become confused. Be a pro and mute properly!
Features include everything you'd expect and a few surprises:
- Fast and accurate tuning (+/- 1 cent)
- High brightness LED display for playing outdoors
- Always-on, always-ready design
- Innovative form factor with Input, Output, and 9V Power connections managed via flexible dongle
- Audio and power connections are routed under the Pedaltrain, out of the way
- Optimally designed for use via dedicated tuner-out from volume pedal
- Maximize space by tucking between pedals, even under neighboring 1/4" pedal jacks
- Eight selectable tuning reference pitches A438 to A445
- Durable aluminum chassis with acrylic display and ABS ends
- No batteries, external power required
- Chromatic Tuner
- High brightness LEDs
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 438 to 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M
- Controls: Reference Pitch select switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, 9VDC
- Power Supply: 9VDC (power supply not included)
- Current Draw: 120 mA (Max.)
NOTE: The power spec for the SST tuner is much higher than other brands due to the extra bright LEDs. The current power specs for SST is 120mA.