Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Strymon Ola | dBucket Chorus & Vibrato
When Strymon set out to design Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato, they knew that they wanted to take a high-performance SHARC DSP and dedicate all of its horsepower to doing one thing - providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds ever heard.
Chorus & Vibrato Workhorse.
Strymon's hand-crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the warmth and sonic complexities of analog choruses and vibratos.
Couple that with true bypass, a favourite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself a versatile chorus and vibrato workhorse.
The Chorus type is a traditional single-delay-line chorus using Strymon's dBucket algorithm. It uses a logarithmic LFO type to create a deep chorus that makes a great transition from lush to pulsing as the speed is increased.
The Multi type has three individual dBucket delay sections per channel to create a 'studio' chorus effect that handles a high wet mix without sounding warbly.
The Vibrato type employs a sinusoidal-type LFO and a single dBucket delay line per channel to capture the essence of the original classic vibrato stomps.
The Envelope mode causes the effect to react to your playing level.
When Chorus is selected, the wet signal diminshes as you play louder and comes back in at lower playing levels.
With the Multi type, the opposite effect happens. The wet signal increases as you play louder, and diminishes at lower playing levels.
With Vibrato selected, the speed of the vibrato increases as you play louder, and slows down at lower playing levels.
In Ramp mode, press and hold the bypass footswitch to ramp in the effect. Use the Ramp knob to adjust the speed of the ramping effect. The effect ramps more quickly as you turn the knob clockwise.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- 3 dynamic modes (Normal, Envelope, Ramp)
- Global Tone control for the overall colour of your modulation
- Mix control for dialling in the intensity of your modulation
- Controllable Ramp speed and Envelope sensitivity
- High impedance stereo input
- Stereo output
- Favourite footswitch for saving your favourite setting
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- 9V centre negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminium chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
- Effect Type: Chorus, Vibrato