Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
Strymon Iridium | Amp & IR Cab
Leave Your Amp At Home
Strymon are the Rolls-Royce of pedal companies - frankly, the build quality and tonal options they are capable of making are remarkable. Strymon make basically every major type of pedal going, and nail each and every one of them.
Nothing reveals the true nature of your guitar and your playing like a world-class tube amp driving a perfectly matched speaker cabinet in a great sounding room. Now there is a pedal that truly delivers that sound and feel, with simple controls for effortlessly dialling in the perfect amp tone when going direct. Discover inspiring tube amp responsiveness, unprecedented impulse response speaker cabinet realism, and controllable natural sounding room ambience.
Go Direct With Gorgeous Tone.
Iridium gives you three iconic amplifiers, with a total of nine impulse response speaker cabinets that complement the tonality of the amp. Skip the hassle of lugging around or miking amps. Place Iridium on your pedalboard and send gorgeous stereo amplifier tones, stunningly realistic cabs, and lush room ambience direct to a recording interface or PA system. With Iridium, it's a snap to dial in a direct tone that will truly inspire and sound great whether you are monitoring through in-ears, floor wedges, reference monitors, or studio headphones.
Three Iconic Amplifiers
Strymon's Matrix Modelling process captures all the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amplifier. They've taken three iconic tube amps with distinct characters and mathematically modelled every aspect of their circuitry with absolute precision to deliver the response, feel, and inspiring experience of playing through the original amps at their best. Taking the process a step further, they've hot-rodded each amp to provide an extended range of tonal options beyond what was available from the original designs.
Nine Stereo IR Cabinets
Iridium's speaker cabinets offer a level of realism and responsiveness unprecedented in outboard effects. Iridium delivers full stereo 24bit 96kHz resolution for the entire 500 milliseconds of its speaker cabinet impulse responses. Until now, IRs of this resolution have only been available for use within studio recording software. Iridium's breakthrough technology means you can use the very best impulse responses available, bringing maximum realism to your pedalboard.
Adjustable Room Ambience
Iridium's hybrid room reverb combines a 256 millisecond stereo impulse response with Strymon's reverb tank algorithm for extended decay. This combination places your amp and cab in a natural sounding room (small, medium, or large), creating a space for your amp to open up and breathe.
The Amps We've Always Wanted.
Round Amp - Based on a Fender Deluxe Reverb
The Deluxe is one of the most recorded amps in history for good reason. This amp is clean, bright, and mid-scooped, with plenty of headroom. At higher Drive settings it delivers an overdriven sound unique to its architecture. Strymon chose the Deluxe's Normal channel for its round tone that plays well with pedals. While preserving access to all the tones originally available with this channel, Strymon's model gives you something extra: a midrange control. With the midrange at noon, you get the original fixed-resistor value and standard tonal characteristics of the Deluxe. Turn down the midrange for a more scooped sound, or turn it up for tweed-era tones.
Chime Amp - Based on the Brilliant channel of a Vox AC30TB
The amp that defined the guitar sound of the British Invasion. Strymon's model of the AC30TB Brilliant channel is jangly, bright, and chimey, providing air for subtle passages with a light touch, and bite when you want to dig in. For this amp, the Middle knob acts a Tone Cut knob, providing high-end roll-off just before the power tubes, per the original AC30 design. In addition to the full available gain of the original amp, towards the top end of the Drive knob's range of travel, Strymon have added a frequency-shaped front end boost to tighten the low end while driving the amp further into saturation.
Punch Amp - Based on a Marshall Plexi (Super Lead model number 1959)
This powerful amp is meatier, with higher gain than the other two amps, and has a powerful midrange response. This amp features a buttery, smooth overdrive. At higher Drive settings it will deliver all the high gain distortion and growl this amp is known for, and then some. Setting the Drive control at around 2 o'clock gets you the maximum gain the original Plexi design allowed. Beyond that, Stymon's model has some additional gain on tap, giving you access to custom hot-rodded Plexi high gain tones.
- Three amplifier models crafted using Matrix Modelling, capturing the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amp
- Round Amp - based on a Fender Deluxe Reverb
- Chime Amp - based on the Brilliant channel of a Vox AC30
- Punch Amp - based on a Marshall Plexi (Super Lead model number 1959)
- Nine Impulse Response speaker cabinets, 24bit / 96kHz 500ms
Stereo (three per amp type), pre-loaded with a curated set of IRs:
- Deluxe Reverb 1×12" by OwnHammer
- Blues Junior 1×12" by CabIR
- Vibrolux 2×10" by CabIR
- AC30 2×12"AlNiCo by OwnHammer
- 1×12" AlNiCo by Celestion
- Mesa 4×12" by Valhallir
- GNR 4×12" by OwnHammer
- 2×12" Vintage 30 by Celestion
- Marshall 8×12"AlNiCo by CabIR
- Load your own impulse responses using Strymon Impulse Manager software
- Hybrid IR/algorithmic Room control with selectable small, medium, and
- Simple, responsive amp-style controls for Drive, Level, Bass, Middle,
- Premium stereo high impedance discrete JFET analog front end with
up to 22dB of pure analog gain
- Stereo Input (requires TRS adapter cable)
- Stereo Output
- Operates at instrument and Line Level input sources
- Discrete transistor headphone amplifier
- Expression pedal input provides seamless morphing between knob positions (Expression mode), or smooth pre/post volume control with logarithmic taper (Volume mode)
- USB jack for connecting to Strymon Impulse Manager software
to add and edit your own speaker cabinet IRs
- Compatible with Strymon MultiSwitch Plus for remote selection of up to 4 presets
- Full featured MIDI control accessible via EXP Jack for remote parameter control and access to 300 preset locations (requires Strymon MIDI EXP cable or MIDI to TRS interface)
- Ultra-low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A
converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- Super high performance SHARC and ARM co-processors
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
- Strong and lightweight anodized black aluminium chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC centre-negative, with a minimum of 500mA of current
- 4.5 deep x 4 wide x 1.75 tall
- 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
- Effect Type: Cab Simulator
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar