Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
SpiderCapo Mini | Narrow Neck Partial Capo - Fits Banjo / Ukulele / Mandolin & Bouzuki
Capo Each String Of Your Uke, Mandolin Or Banjo Individually
The Mini SpiderCapo is for narrow necked instruments. These include, but are not limited to: Banjo, Ukelele, Mandolin and Bouzuki. It allows each string to be tuned individually making hundreds of tunings possible without de-tuning your instrument.
The Mini SpiderCapo is for narrow necked instruments. These include, but are not limited to: Banjo, Ukelele, Mandolin and Bouzuki. Users report that because the SpiderCapo clamps over the fingerboard, and not behind, it can also be used on the Mountian Dulcimer.
The purpose of the 'Mini Spider' is to Capo each string individually making possible hundreds of tunings without de-tuning your instrument.
As banjo players in particular like to tune in different ways to start with, SpiderCapo will multiply each tuning by the same factor making hundreds and hundreds of tunings available!
- Fingerboard Widths: 29-51mm (1,1/8 - 2")
- An invaluable creative tool for singer/songwriters
- Weighs less than an ounce
- Change tunings without detuning the instrument
- Change tunings while playing, during live performance
- Finger above and below the capo
- Play all the chords and riffs you already know
- Play unlimited new chords, not possible with standard tuning
- Play melodies with open string accompaniment
- Explore new tunings, keys, harmonies, and textures