Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Reunion Blues RB Continental Voyager | Semi/Hollow Body Electric Guitar Case
Transport Your Semi/Hollow Body Guitar Easily & Safely
When Reunion Blues 'launched' the RB Continental back in 2008 (literally, from the top of a three story building) they had no idea that they'd be the vanguard of a new era in protective cases that would transform the expectations of professional and hobbyist musicians all over the world. With the RB Continental Voyager series, Reunion Blues are excited to up the ante once again.
They've refined and revised their shock absorbing and impact-resistant Flexoskeleton with an efficient internal structure that maintains their high standard of protection while reducing weight and bulk dramatically. They've further articulated their Quadraweave exterior with a modern Black Heather texture that wears well and looks great. They've also re-designed the interior bracing system with a better reinforced locking neck block and user-configurable protector pads at the endpin for a perfect fit.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. The Zero G handle still feels weightless and is the best in the industry (often imitated poorly by the competition), but now also has an added edge seam to improve longevity and durability. And for air travel, or even just getting around town, the adjustable, hideaway backpack is as comfortable as ever.
Reunion Blues' high standards for quality craftsmanship have been meticulously maintained, a process and a manufacturing ethos that they established back in the 1970s when they created the first professionally accepted gig bag. The use of industrial-grade high-tensile thread, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, and internally reinforced structure in high stress areas are just a few of the 'under the hood' advantages that a Reunion Blues case provides.
The RB Continental Voyager guitar case is guaranteed to protect your instrument in style for years to come.
- 1" Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior w/water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hideaway backpack straps
- Rubberised foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
Internal Length: 43 in
Internal Upper Bout Width: 15 in
Internal Lower Bout Width: 17 in
Internal Depth: 3 in