We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
Origin Effects RevivalTREM Bias Tremolo
Using the same groundbreaking circuitry found in the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE, the RevivalTREM recreates the uniquely rich and dynamically responsive bias tremolo effect at circuit level, while also offering a range of stunning clean and overdriven amp tones voiced after the Brownface Deluxe.
- TREM footswitch Switches the bias tremolo effect on and off. When TREM is turned on the jewel light will turn green and will pulse at the selected tremolo speed.
- DRIVE behaves like the Volume knob on a vintage non-master-volume guitar amplifier. Set low for clean sounds or turn it up for more overdrive.
- TONE Turn up for a brighter sound. Turn down to tame highs.
- OUTPUT overall pedal output level
- SPEED Turn up to increase the rate of the tremolo effect. The range of the SPEED control is set by the three-position MULTI switch.
- MULTI applies a preset multiplier to the speed of the tremolo, whether it is set by the pedals SPEED knob or by attaching an external tap tempo footswitch.
- SHAPE allows you to choose between two different LFO waveforms.
- INTENSITY controls the depth of the tremolo.
- POST-DRIVE EQ three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine-tune the top-end further with the ADJ trimmer.