Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Pay In Flexible Installments with Hitachi
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
Amount of Credit
Cost of Credit
Early Repayment Fee
Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary by +/- 2p per month.
View In Showroom
Request an appointment with one of our team
UK Next day delivery
Fast shipping with trusted couriers, get it next day!
Free UK delivery over £99
What you see is what you will get!
WAYS TO PAY:
About the RevivalDRIVE Custom Hot Rod Edition:
The RevivalDRIVE Custom Hot Rod features additional EQ and filter controls to tailor the pedal for just about any amp.
As RevivalDRIVE but with added CUSTOM panel controls:
- SHELF FREQ – varies the shelf frequency of the top panel HI SHELF filter
- CUT FREQ – varies the low-pass frequency of the BRI-CAP CUT filter trimpot on top of the pedal, for optimal compatibility with all vintage Fender, Marshall and Vox amps
- ADJ – Turn clockwise to reduce treble and boost bass, and counter-clockwise to increase treble and reduce bass
- FREQ – This three-way switch shifts the frequency focus of the EQ up or down
- MODE – Select MODE I when using a full-range amp that sounds woolly or muddy. Select MODE II when addressing an overly bright amp that needs taming