We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Hot Rod
From searing lead tones to super-saturated chords and palm-muted riffs, the RevivalDRIVE Hot Rod delivers two channels of aggressive high-gain tone with tons of tweakability, including a fully adjustable mid boost, the unique GHOST control and comprehensive RE-AMP EQ controls.
- CHANNEL SWITCH – toggle between two identical sets of controls with two different rectifier options
- VOLUME – adjusts input level for amount of overdrive. Past 2 o’clock enters hot-rodded levels of gain.
- OUTPUT – overdrive and blended level
- LOWS – adjusts the amount of low-end distortion
- MORE|PRES – reduces the power-stage’s negative feedback (CCW) or increases the presence (CW)
- GHOST – adds sag and “ghost notes” to replicate the behaviour of inefficient amps of the ’50s and ’60s
- BLEND – mix in your unaffected signal for parallel amp and subtle drive effects
- DRY GAIN – cut or boost the blended dry signal
- PRE-AMP – tonal recreations of hot-rodded preamps at the flick of a switch
- BRIGHT-CAP – add chime or top-end aggression just like on the real amps
- RE-AMP EQ – three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine tune the top-end further with HI SHELF and BRI-CAP CUT trimmers
- MID-ASSIGN – boost by up to +8dB from anywhere between 780Hz and 1.9kHz. Apply to either channel or toggle on/off anytime with the optional footswitch