Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Neunaber Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus | Chorus
Stunning Studio Chorus Sounds, No Rack Required
Those magically lush, elusive chorus tones you've heard on countless recordings are finally within reach. Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus captures eight stunning stereo chorus effects - ranging from subtle to incredibly lush - all built around variations of the tri-chorus algorithm.
Inspire is packed with eight incredible effects:
- Tri - the classic rack chorus effect
- Hex - two tri-choruses paralleled for an ultra-dense effect
- Tri2 (Tone) - two tri-choruses in series create a rich, lush effect
- Tri2 (Vibe) - tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series makes for a complex sound
- Hi/Lo (Vibe) - Low-frequency tri-chorus and high-frequency tri-vibrato, a more subtle effect that works well with overdrive
- Hi/Lo (Detune) - low-frequency detune and high-frequency tri-chorus, even more subtle and sounds great with heavy distortion
- DownTune - tri-chorus+detune for that ultimate rack chorus tone
- Echo - tri-chorus+echo is a classic combo
Chorus Is Better In Stereo
Connect stereo outputs and be enwrapped in a studio-quality chorus. Want to change it up and plug into a single amp? Inspire will sum a stereo input to mono with only output 1 connected.
Low Power Consumption
Use a standard 9 V or 12 V pedal power supply. Or, connect Inspire to a 100 mA output on a brick supply.
8 incredible tri-chorus sounds, all in one pedal.
Analogue Dry Signal
Your dry signal remains analogue for low noise and zero latency.