Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Keeley Synth-1 | Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator
Single Note Synth Fuzz, Reverse Attack/Swell & Bandpass Filter
The Synth-1 allows you to create fuzzed-out synth waves! Use the Filter and Blend controls to mix your guitar with the fuzz from the synth. Go from churning slow-gear reverse swells to sounding like a lightsaber.
The Keeley Synth-1 is a guitar-triggered, single-note wave generator. You control the tone of the wave with the Filter Control. The lead-in time or swell of the note is controlled with the Attack knob. Then use the Blend control to remove the natural tone from your guitar as you slide through synth-sounding fuzz waves. Use an expression pedal to control the Filter, and now you have Wah-Wah-like control of the Synth-1.
- Synth Wave Generator - Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack - Volume Swell Effect - put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch - change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter - shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector - change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
- Control the Blend of your natural guitar and the wave generator
- Side Mount Expression Jack for TRS control of the Filter
- Top Mounted Jacks, True-Bypass
- Designed and Made in the USA
From unnatural fuzz noises to pseudo-harmonic, random glitchy counterpoint, the Keeley Synth-1 makes you the Master of the Art of Noise.