Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Jim Dunlop DVP3 Volume X
- Control your volume levels or effects pedals with exacting precision
- Pat. Pending Dunlop Steel Band Drive for frictionless, highly reliable action
- Fully adjustable rocker tension
- We recommend placing the Volume (X) at the beginning of your effects signal chain. Run a cable from your guitar to the Dunlop Volume (X)'s Input jack.
- Optional: Run a cable from the Tuner output to a tuner. Signal to tuner is active regardless of rocker position.
VOLUME MODE (250 k ½ POT)
- Run a cable from the Volume (X)'s Output jack to your amplifier.
- With the pedal in full toe-down position, set your guitar and amp's maximum desired volume level.
- Move the rocker pedal toward the heel-down position to decrease the volume.
- The output signal will be muted when the rocker pedal reaches full heel-down position.
DVP3 VOLUME (X)
ExPRESSION MODE (10 k ½ POT)
- Run a stereo or TRS cable from the Volume (X)'s FX jack to your effects pedal's expression jack.
- With the pedal in full toe-down position, set the effect parameter you want to control to the desired maximum level.
- Optional: To set the effect parameter's minimum level, use internal potentiometer toward the front of the pedal. Turn it clockwise to raise the minimum level or counterclockwise to lower it. Note: factory setting is fully counterclockwise.
- Move the rocker pedal toward the heel-down position to lower the value of the effect parameter within the range set by your effect pedal's control and the Volume (X)'s internal potentiometer.
- When the rocker is fully heel-down, the effect parameter will be at the minimum value as set by the internal potentiometer.
- Optional: Use the internal blue push switch to reverse the function of heel-and toe-down postions.
- OUTPUT jack for volume signal control
- FX output for effect parameter control
- TUNER jack for constant signal to tuner
- INTERNAL 50 k½ POT for setting minimum heel-down value, wired in series with expression pot
- INTERNAL SWITCH for reversing foot/heel polarity
To adjust rocker pedal torque, place pedal in toe-down position. Insert a #1 flathead screwdriver into torque adjust screw located under heel-end of rocker pedal. Turn clockwise to increase resistance or clockwise to decrease resistance.
The Dunlop Volume (X) is a passive unit and does not require a power source to operate.
Height 2.575" (65.4 mm)
Width 3.858" (98.0 mm)
Length 10.000"(253.8 mm)
Weight 2 lbs. 12 oz. (1.242 Kg)
DIMENSIONS OF PEDAL