Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
JHS Pedals Angry Charlie V3 | Overdrive
Marshall JCM800 Style British Heaviness
The Angry Charlie has become a staple of the JHS line over the years, and it's a force to be reckoned with in the high-gain pedal territory. Its ability to convincingly and accurately breathe JCM800 tones into any rig has made it a popular choice for guitarists of all genres. And unlike many other British amp-in-a-box pedals, the Angry Charlie V3 sports a 3-band tone stack, just like the Marshalls, helping nail those warm yet searing tones and boundless sustain. If you are a glutton for high-gain overdrive/distortion that has a British flavour, the Angry Charlie V3 will change your life. Well, your gear life.
FURIOUS-SOUNDING AMP IN A BOX
Turn the Drive control down, and you might be surprised how bluesy and vintage-like this pedal sounds. But through its different versions, JHS' Angry Charlie distortion has always been one of the more aggressive British amp-in-a-box pedals out there. Either way, you'll be injecting your amp with the grit and attitude of the UK amplifier heads that gave rock 'n' roll its teeth.
- Turns any amp into a screaming Marshall stack
- Go from bluesy Hendrix-like breakup to high-gain Brit tones with a twist of the Drive knob
- Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
- Back off your guitar's volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
MARSHALL-STYLE TONE STACK
After a couple of extremely well-received versions of the Angry Charlie, JHS realised that to really nail the ultimate Marshall-style tone, they had to add Marshall-style control, so they gave you a finely tuned Marshall-style 3-band EQ. Enjoy!
- Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
- Number of Strings: 0
- Effect Type: Distortion, Overdrive
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar