Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Fulltone Standard Line Full-Drive 2 V2 | Dual Overdrive
A Dual Channel OD - The Best FD2 Ever!
The Fulltone Full-Drive2 has always been a Tube-Screamer killer, plain and simple. The original Full-Drive2's footswitchable Boost Mode was smart, but simply a way to switch between two different distortion settings on the fly. Although it worked nicely, it did not allow you a separate Volume level for each mode, making it a challenge to balance the two modes.
Enter the Full-Drive2 V2!
Not only does V2 have a separate volume control for Drive 2 channel, it has a ton of clipping Modes including:
- Comp-Cut (CC) - the warmer 90s version, which is anything-but transparent, and pummels your amp's input.
- Vintage Mode (VIN) - slightly asymmetrical, fat, warm sound.
- Flat-Mids (FM) - the warmer, fatter FM from the late 90s/early 2000s.
- WIDE - more open, more bottom-end, more clarity. Dumblesque!
- Half-Clipped (HC) - bass notes are less distorted and the higher notes sing for days.
Features include a JRC4558 op-amp, full-size audiophile-grade capacitors, internal battery cradle, 9-18VDC operation, a tiny bullet-proof steel enclosure, top-mounted jacks, and True-Bypass using Fulltone's own 3PDT footswitch.
This is the one pedal you could take to any session or gig and have every sound you'd need at your disposal.