Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Darkglass Solid Series | Vintage Deluxe v3
Classic Tone, Refined
From smooth overdriven bass sounds to warming the signal, the Vintage Deluxe has endless alternatives to create a concrete bottom end for any style you need.
This upgraded version of the Vintage Deluxe features the warm, valve-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 4-band active EQ, Low and High mid frequency switch, parallel output and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic valve amps and tape machines, fitting four decades of legendary tones into a package that will fit in your gig bag.
- Blend - Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level - Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive - Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Grunt Switch - Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Attack Switch - Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The Boost setting emphasises the treble content extra clarity and presence. The Flat position leaves this register untouched while the Cut position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
- Low - +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mids Switch - This switch change the centre frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
- Low Mids - +-12dB @ 500Hz
- Hi Mids - +-12dB @ 1.5kHz
- Hi Mids Switch - This switch change the centre frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
- Treble - +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel Output - A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output - A balanced version of the 1/4" output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles.
- DIMENSIONS - 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
- WARNING - The Vintage Deluxe v3 has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.