Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Darkglass Solid Series | Microtubes X7
The Microtubes X series brings the studio method producers have been using the years to cover the whole bass distortion spectrum: from articulate high gain to punchy mild overdrive, raw and gnarly fuzz and everything in between. You now have absolute control in constructing your vision of what the perfect bass distortion texture, definition and size should have.
- High Pass Frequency - Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- High Drive - Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level - Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency - Controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Comp - Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal.
- Low Level - Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Master - Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Low Shelf - +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- 500 Hz - +-12dB
- 1 kHz - +-12dB
- High Shelf - +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output - A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output - A balanced version of the 1/4" output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles.
- DIMENSIONS - 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
- WARNING - The Microtubes X7 has a current draw of 70mA. Only use a regulated 9V-18V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons, it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.