Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Darkglass Enhancers | Hyper Luminal
The Hyper Luminal Compressor features the first hybrid design in a compressor pedal: an analog VCA controlled by a digital side-chain allowed Darkglass to capture and include the characters of some of the most legendary compressors in history while keeping the signal path completely analog.
- Blend - Mixes the clean and effected signals. Unlike Darkglass' distortions, it is placed before the Output control. So the Hyper Luminal can also be used as a transparent booster with this control at minimum.
- Time - Sets the time constants (Attack and Release). You can use the Darkglass Suite to fine tune and custom map the time constants, you can also assign different behaviours for each Mode.
- Output - Sets the overall output volume of the unit.
- Compression - Sets the overall amount of compression. This control also affects the internal makeup gain.
- Ratio - Adjusts the amount of compression.
- Mode - Selects the unit's Mode (BUS - modelled after the Solid State Logic Bus Compressor, FET - inspired by the legendary 1176, or SYM - Darkglasses discontinued Super Symmetry · 115 GeV compressor).
- USB - A Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to set Time settings, parameters, and future firmware upgrades via the Darkglass Suite.
- DIMENSIONS - 75x111x43 mm (2.95x4.37x1.77 in)
- WARNING - The Hyper Luminal Hybrid Compressor has a current draw of 250mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a centre-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons, it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.