Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS WL-60 | Wireless System
Wireless Freedom, Easy Visual Setup
- Premium audio performance with lightning-fast BOSS wireless technology
- Automatic 14-channel scanning makes set up quick and uncomplicated
- Large LCD shows channel status, wireless strength, battery life, and more
- Stompbox-size receiver fits easily on your pedalboard
- Bodypack transmitter works with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on two AA alkaline batteries
- Transmission range: 20 meters/65 feet line of sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Short high-quality cable included for connecting the transmitter to a guitar or bass
- Receiver powered by AC adaptor or two AA alkaline batteries
- Convenient DC output on receiver for powering other pedals (when using AC adaptor)
- Instrument input for using a standard cable without removing the receiver from a pedalboard
- Included WL-60T Transmitter also available separately for backup and outfitting additional stage instruments
Offering great tone, ultra-low latency, and effortless set up, BOSS's revolutionary WL series has made it easier than ever for musicians to go wireless. The WL-60 system is a great fit for serious stage performers, bridging plug-and-play simplicity with fast user-guided control. The compact receiver is tailor-made for pedalboards, and features a large visual display and direct-access buttons to quickly scan and select the best wireless channel. Rounding out the system is a rugged bodypack transmitter, which is compatible with nearly any instrument and runs for up to 25 hours on regular alkaline batteries.
With the WL-60's automatic scanning feature and informative display, the channel-selection process is virtually effortless, eliminating the complicated procedures required with other systems. All 14 channels are shown at one time during the scan process, giving you a complete overview of the current wireless conditions. This makes it simple to optimize performance for any stage situation, ensuring that you always have the very best tone. And when one or more bandmates are also using WL-60 systems, it's quick and easy to assign each one to its own unique channel.