Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS MS-3 | Multi Effects Switcher
Pedalboard Integration Evolved
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
The BOSS MS-3 is an all in one Multi Effects Switcher solution for players looking to take their rig to the next level. Combining BOSS' world-class multi-effects engine with a multi-pedal switcher, the MS-3 can run six internal effects at once while also effortlessly utilising three external pedals through the switcher.
Via the in-built BOSS multi-effects unit, the BOSS MS-3 provides access to 112 built in effects, with a range of overdrives, modulations, reverbs and delays it's perfect for players just starting out or pro's looking to travel light. With 3 external pedal loops you can connect your favourite pedals and throw them in the mix too, with the facility to switch the loops on/off as well as position them around the built-in effects, you get full control over your tone.
With a range of options available for expanded control, you can connect switches for tap tempo, expression pedals, wahs and even amp switching. The MIDI output is perfect for working with MIDI enabled effects and offers even more scope to hone your tone.
The in-built USB connection offers access to the MS-3 editor and library software, it's the perfect way to customise your board and develop your sound. This is a really comprehensive pedal and offers an all in one gigging solution for the working player.
- Effect Type: Footswitches, Signal Routing/Splitters
- PSU requirements: 9v DC
- Analogue/Digital: Digital
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar