Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS MD-200 | Modulation
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of modulation types
- Dedicated rate, depth, and level controls, plus three parameter knobs that change function with the selected mode
- Insert Loop function for positioning external pedals before or after mod effects
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Global setting optimizes flanger, phaser, and auto wah effects for guitar or bass
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for tap tempo, memory selection, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit internal processing and offer support for external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, and each includes customized controls that unlock deep tone shaping right from the panel. And with the powerful insert function, itís simple to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre or post processing.
Version 1.1 Update: User Memory Expansion
The free Version 1.1 software update brings increased flexibility to the BOSS 200 series, greatly expanding the onboard memory capacity for storing and recalling sounds. There are now 128 user setups available. Setups can also be recalled directly via MIDI program change.
The Version 1.1 update is available in the Downloads section for each 200 series pedal.
- Effect Type: Chorus, Flanger, Multi-Effects, Phaser