Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
How does it work?
Expansion Kits require an existing Strymon power product which connects to an AC power outlet, either directly (Zuma, Zuma R300) or via an external power adapter (Ojai R30, Ojai). Simply link an Expansion Kit to your existing Strymon power product via the 24V jack.
- 5 total outputs (9V).
- Power adapter not included.
- Requires existing Strymon power system.
What is included?
Expansion Kits consist of an isolated power distributor and all of the necessary connection cables to integrate it with your existing Strymon power supply and power up to five additional effects pedals.
When should I use an Expansion Kit?
Use an Expansion Kit when you need to add more pedals to your Strymon powered pedalboard. Expansion Kits do not come with a power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product.
How many Expansion Kits can I add to my Strymon power system?
An Expansion Kit adds 5 additional outputs to your Strymon power distribution system. You can add as many as 6 Expansion Kits to your system, powering up to 30 additional effects pedals, depending on which Zuma or Ojai power supply is connected to the power source and the total current requirements for the pedals.
While it's unlikely that anyone would go to such an extreme, Strymon wanted to ensure that their power system delivers maximum flexibility and expandability. A much more likely scenario would be to link 2 or 3 Ojai units together, powering a combination of up to 15 high and low current draw pedals.
Zuma is capable of delivering 48W, Zuma R300 can deliver 36W, and the PS-124 power adapter bundled with Ojai and Ojai R30 can deliver 24W.
The Ojai Expansion Kit does not come with the PS-124 power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product (Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, or Ojai).
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with centre-negative polarity
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, straight angle to right angle, 18" length)
- EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18" long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminium chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
- Effect Type: Power Supplies
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar