We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
Strymon have catapulted themselves to the very top of the effects pedal game in recent times. With pedalboard essentials like the Big Sky, El Capistan and Timeline, they know a thing or two about delivery monster tone with a host of killer features and innovations.
New for 2020 is the incredible Strymon Compadre, a dual voice compressor and clean boost. Packed to the brim with incredible features, this little box of tricks is sure to become a staple on gigging boards across the globe! With Strymon quality from top to bottom, the Compadre is one mean dude!
Premium analog VCA (Voltage Controlled Amplifier) compressor circuits
• Two voicing options: smooth studio compression and hard pedal style compression
• Independently controlled clean or dirty boost circuit with 3 EQ options
• Dirty boost option provides overdrive when boost is engaged
• DRY Knob lets you blend the dry signal with the compressed signal to preserve attack
• High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET preamp input, low impedance mono output
• Output VCA allows Compadre to function as a volume pedal when a standard TRS expression pedal plugged into the dedicated Volume jack!
• Compatible with MiniSwitch for remote selection of a Favorite preset and MultiSwitch Plus for remote selection of 3 presets
• Full featured MIDI control. Access to 300 presets and remote parameter control via quarter-inch TRS. (requires Strymon MIDI EXP Cable or MIDI > TRS interface)
• Selectable True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or ultra low-noise Buffered Bypass
• 9V DC power supply included. Power requirements: 9 volt DC centre-negative, 150mA+ of current
• Designed and built in the USA