Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Novuna.For more information on the finance process please click here
BOSS RV-500 | Reverb
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
The BOSS RV-500 is the most powerful and versatile reverb pedal BOSS have ever produced. Building on the success of the RV series, the RV-500 takes BOSS reverb pedals to a new level.
With 12 modes and 21 new reverb algorithms, the RV-500 offers a huge range of options. From lush ambient textures to mind bending sonic soundscapes, you have a whole world of options at your feet. With a built in digital delay and the ability to run 2 reverbs at once, you can layer each patch even further for a full force ambient attack.
The RV-500 benefits from MIDI I/O for external expression pedal control, while the USB connection allows you to fully utilise the free RV-500 editor and library software. There are 297 on-board patch memories which can be used for all your user presets while the easy to use controls make it simple to switch between patches.
It's a super comprehensive pedal that delivers studio reverb quality in an easy to navigate pedal.
- Effect Type: Reverb
- PSU requirements: PSA 230S
- Internal Battery: 1
- True Bypass: 1
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar