Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
BOSS JB-2 | Angry Driver
BOSS and JHS Collab To Create Massive Tonal Range
- All-new overdrive pedal with massive tonal range, jointly developed by BOSS and JHS Pedals
- Combines the voices of the BD-2 Blues Driver from BOSS and Angry Charlie from JHS Pedals
- Three dual-concentric knobs provide independent drive, tone, and level control for each overdrive type
- Mode selector for choosing individual overdrive types, two series connections for stacking, or parallel connection for unique new sounds
- Also includes a mode for toggling between BOSS and JHS overdrives with the built-in pedal switch
- Remote switch jack for controlling pedal modes and bypass from an optional footswitch or effects switching system
- Multi-color LED indicator shows BOSS mode (blue), JHS mode (red), and both together (purple)
- BOSS five-year warranty
Two of the best in the business have collaborated in celebration of the 40th anniversary of BOSS.
Boss have teamed up with JHS Pedals to create a hybrid of two of the industries most popular drive pedals: the Boss BD2 Blues Driver and JHS' Angry Charlie. Contained within this stompbox is a combination of the best of both. You can use either one independently or merge them together for the ultimate drive pedal with unrivalled versatility!
Super simple design to use, three dual-concentric knobs giving independent drive, tone and level for each overdrive.
The Boss with its signature low-mid range gains mix together in perfect harmony with the Angry Charlie's more aggressive rock voicing to create one seriously awesome pedal!
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- PSU requirements: 9v
- Internal Battery: 1
- Analogue/Digital: Analogue
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar