Superb Left Handed Les Paul Custom for all you hard rocking southpaws out there.
We always try and source as many quality left handed guitars as possible and it's great to see that Gibson are making an effort for the left handed guitar player.
Built in the Custom Shop in Nashville and comes with Hard Case and Certificate of authenticity.
This is a great Left Handed Gibson Guitar!View Full Specs
A Left Handed Gibson Custom Shop 'Les Paul Custom' in Ebony
- Color: Ebony
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Neck Wood: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Shape: rounded profile
- Top Wood: Carved maple top
- Back Wood: Solid mahogany back
- Machine Heads: Metal tulip tuners
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- No. of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Position Markers: Pearl block inlays
- Pickups: 490 Alnico (R) and 498 Alnico (T) humbucking
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-way selector switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Nashville TOM/Stopbar bridge/tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold
- Custom Shop case included