The Friedman BE100 "Brown Eye" results from the years of expertise Dave Friedman has accumulated by performing tone mods on great British amps owned by countless stadium Artists. Tamed is the harshness associated with the Brit amps. Incredible girth, punch, definition, and sustain are just some of the tonal characteristics found in this incredible amplifier. The BE100 is also very responsive to the guitar's volume pot making it incredibly dynamic and fun to play!!
The Brown Eye can be seen on stage with bands such as; The Foo Fighters, Pink, Steve Vai, Bon Jovi, and the Cult.
100 watts, Overdrive Channel with Full EQ, Clean Channel with 3 Position Bright Switch Bass and Treble, Friedman designed FX Loop, Saturation Switch, FAT switch, C45 voicing, Hairy Brown Eye Gain Stage, Four EL34 Power Amp Tubes, Four 12 AX7′s Pre Amp Tubes. The balance is due once the amp is ready.
- Power: 100 watts.
- Channels: Two Channel Head with Friedman designed series Effects Loop.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Size: 11 5/8"H x 29"W x 8 5/8"D
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Four EL34
- EQ: Bass, Treble, Mid, Presence, Master, Gain, Clean Volume, Clean Bass, Clean Treble controls
- Switches: Bright, C45, Fat, Saturation, Loop ON/OFF
- Inputs: 1 Main Input
- Speaker Outs: 2 with Impedance Selector 4, 8, or 16 Ohm
- Line Out with Level Control
- Effects Loop: Friedman Designed Series Effects Loop with Return Level