1 of only 100 worldwide. This guitar is one of the few Gibson Collectors Choice models to feature the amazing True Historic Specs.
This one is number 53 from the run.
Aged to perfection and it really honours the original guitars vibe and personaility. "Carmelita" or "The Claw" as it's sometimes known, will be instantly recognizable to Joe Bonamassa fans, as Joe is often seen playing the original guitar on stage.
This guitar is for the real connoisseur of the tone, vibe and playability of those original 'bursts.
Comes with certificate of authenticity and Aged hard case.
View Full Specs
- Carmelita Burst Finish
- Historic "Vintage" Aniline Dye Back and Sides
- Flame Maple Top with Signature Broad Flame and Claw Pattern
- 1-Piece Genuine Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Genuine Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- .910" Neck Profile at Nut
- 1.000" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Tortoise Side Dots
- Trapezoid Inlays
- Burstbucker 3 Humbucker
- Vintage Single-Band Green Key Tuners
- ABR-1 Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware