Gibson 2016 ES-335 in an absolutely swwet new finish "Faded Lightburst"
The finish on this guitar is more akin to what you would normally see on vintage style Les Pauls but it just totally works on this guitar.
The 2016 spec ES-335 has some absolutely superb specs and this now has to be one of the best value for money ES-335 models on the market. It has some great "players" specs and enough tradition to keep the purists happy.
Some of the specs for 2016 include:
- Historic Truss rod
- Bone nut
- Grover tuners
- Redesigned neck dimensions
- Rolled fingerboard binding
- ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles and locking stop bar tailpiece
- Neck pickup capacitor changed from .022mF to .016mF (less treble cut than previous capacitor resulting in a tone with a singing quality)
The guitar definitely has that sweet vintage vibe of the period correct '63 and '59 models that we all love but it has enough tweaks to keep the modern players happy while still respecting the tradition of the instrument.
Comes with certificate and hard case.View Full Specs
- Rosewood fingerboard with small block inlays
- Redesigned neck dimensions for improved strength
- Historic truss rod
- Burstbucker 1 & 2 pick ups
- ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles
- Locking stopbar tailpiece
- Nitro lacquer finish
- 3 ply Maple/Poplar/Maple body
- Mahogany neck
- Bone nut
- 1.6875" nut width
- Rounded C neck profile
- 12" radius
- 22 frets
- 24.75" scale length
- Gibson Memphis COA
- Gibson brown hard shell case