Absolutely beautiful Gibson J-45 Vintage model from Gibson Montana.
This guitar sounds simply stunning and it really is the tone in your head when thinking about Gibson acoustics.
All solid wood with a thermally aged Adirondack Red Spruce top and genuine Mahogany for the back and sides. With custom vintage hide glue bracing on the top.
The guitar has a VOS finish, which gives the guitar a real oldy-world look.
Comes with Gibson Hard case.
- Thermally Aged Top: This allows us to replicate the aging process on the cellular level for that legendary Gibson Acoustic vintage sound and appearance.
- Tuners: Period correct style tuners for added authenticity
- Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand.
- Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for smooth VOS finish.
- Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible. Hand finished for the world's finest feel and playability.
- Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges: New penetrating and finishing oil last longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy
- Nut and Saddle: A hand shaped bone nut and saddle offer original detailing
- Traditional Build Techniques: The Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top is built using hot hide glue to connect the top braces
- VOS Finish: The hand sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer is hand rubbed to create a vintage inspired VOS finish