Friedman's hand-wired Dirty Shirley open back 1x12" guitar amplifier combo was designed for guitarists that seek that Vintage, Classic Rock tone inspired by British tube amps from the 60's and 70's. The Dirty Shirley is a 40-watt, 5881 powered, single channel Classic Rock amp that is also capable of producing many styles of music from blues to classic rock and Country by just adjusting the gain and master controls.
The Dirty Shirley loves boosts, OD's, phasers, flangers, tremolos, wahs, etc. The Dirty Shirley has an ultra transparent Series FX loop that takes time based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
- Incredibly versatile single channel amp
- 40-watt 2X 5881 Power Tubes
- 3 12ax7s
- 1x 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Master volume and gain controls
- Full EQ with Presence, Bass, Middle and Treble
- Ultra transparent series FX Loop.
- Celestion 12" G12M 16 ohm Creamback Speaker
- Custom transformers and capacitors
- Separate Low and High Sensitivity Inputs
- Dimensions: 21" (H) x 24" (W) x 9.5" (D)
- Weight 55 pounds