Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Friedman Buffer Bay 6
- Ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7 pin MIDI thru connection
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 5" x 2.25"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
With over 27 years of experience building amps and pedalboards for a whole range of industry icons, the Buffer Bay 6 is the first Friedman branded power buffer. Designed to cater for the working musician, the Buffer Bay 6 is the ultimate pedalboard accessory.
The Buffer Bay is an ultra-transparent, natural buffer, designed to clean up any tone and volume loss, it's a great tool for ensuring your rig is used to its maximum potential. Easily mounted to any Friedman board, just plug your guitar and amp in and you are ready to rock.
For players who are big on tone, the Buffer Bay 6 will ensure that you never compromise!