Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Boss DM-2W Delay Waza Craft Special Edition
Ever since being discontinued way back in 1984, the BOSS DM-2 Delay pedal has remained highly sought after by players and collectors everywhere, for its warm, "bucket brigade" analogue delay tone. Now, the DM is back! With the Waza Craft DM-2W, the coveted stomp has been reborn with switchable sound modes and greater versatility for today's music styles. Using all-analogue circuitry, the DM-2W's Standard mode nails the lush sound and 20-300 ms delay range of the original DM-2. Flipping into Custom mode instantly changes the sound character to a cleaner analogue tone with over twice the available delay time.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
- BOSS five-year warranty
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analogue circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, Boss are pleased to introduce the new Waza Craft series. In Japan, "Waza" is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analogue components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.