Here at Peach we always try to ensure our pricing information is up to date however from time to time prices may be subject to change. All available to order and pre-order items are also subject to lead times. For up to date pricing and ETA's regarding your order please contact us.
Boss DD500 Digital Delay
Packed with 12 distinctive, fully programmable delay modes, the BOSS DD-500 digital delay pedal provides you with unlimited creative possibilities. The DD-500 also gives you a graphic display that's incredibly easy to follow while performing and editing, onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations, a phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances, and customizable control settings for real-time expression that's second-to-none. And with 32-bit/96kHz processing throughout, you can expect studio-level sound every time you stomp on the DD-500. When we evaluated the DD-500 here at Peach, we conjured up everything from basic echoes to lush spatial textures to spot-on emulations of vintage delays. The BOSS DD-500 is a one-of-a-kind digital delay pedal!
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive delay modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Power supply not included
- Effect Type: Delay
- PSU requirements: PSA 230S
- Internal Battery: 1
- True Bypass: 1
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar