We offer a range of finance packages such as 12.9% over max 60 months, or 0% over varying shorter terms through our partner Hitachi.For more information on the finance process please click here
The Black Country Customs range of guitar pedals was born out of the desire to achieve the best guitar tone possible. The result of hours of dedicated testing and listening, each Black Country Customs pedal is built using the highest quality components and engineered to last a life time on your board
A versatile Boost pedal with masses of headroom designed to help you push your amp harder and cut through any mix. Ideal for stacking either before or after other gain pedals on your board. When it comes to great tone -hitting the front of your amp harder is always a good idea! The Steelpark can be used to hit your amp hard, or as a volume boost post your other gain pedals or use it at the front of your board to compress your other gain pedals.
* Great for pushing amplifiers harder.
* Perfect for none master volume amps too.
* Transparent fully buffered operation at all times.
* Analogue throughout, no latency.
* Provides excellent interface between guitar and effects pedals/amp.
* Much reduced cable loss.
* Improved guitar volume control operation.
* Signal phase integrity.
* Excellent consistent load for passive Volume pedals.
* Low noise circuitry.
* Tri-coloured LED showing mode of operation.
* Silent switching.
* Low battery consumption.
* +30DB's of gain
- Effect Type: Boost
- PSU requirements: 9v
- Internal Battery: 1
- Analogue/Digital: Analogue
- Instrument Type: Electric Guitar
- Buffer: 1