Sold originally by us. It's had a push pull pot added to the tone pot so you can get the neck and bridge pickups together like a Tele. The orignal pot is included as well.
Bit of a story to this one, originally made as part of a run of Strats with Brazilian rosewood fretboards. However a new European law was introduced and the Fender had to remove them from the market. This wasn't anything to do with CITES.
After sitting in a warehouse, Fender have now refitted these guitars with 2015 maple necks with east indian rosewood fingerboards. So not only do you have a great feeling neck with the improvements they've made since 2012, you also have a guitar loaded with Abigail Ybarra pickups, which are now worth their weight in gold!
- 2 piece alder body
- Pickups 60's Abigail Ybarra handwound
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Neck: Straight grain maple - from end to end -
- 65 big "C" neck profile
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Dots: Clay
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- 21 Frets: 6105 Dunlop
- Decal: 62 Fender Stratocaster Spaghetti
- Keys: Vintage Kluson type
- Hardware: Chrome/Nickel
- Bridge: 62 type Vintage Tremolo
- Wiring: 1 Volume - 1 Tone - 1 Tone / aged white knobs
- 5 Way Switch with aged white knob
- Modern Wiring