This guitar just has it all! The looks, feel and tone of a real 50's 'burst! Check out the weight of this one too...
The full '58 playing feel and screaming PAF tone are perfectly rendered by our fanatical new True Historic specs, with hand-rolled fingerboard binding, hide glue construction, and dead-on appointments.
With the True Historic range, Gibson Custom commits to a fanatic level of detail accuracy to bring you as close as possible to owning an original 1958 Gibson Les Paul. A double-carved and hand-sanded top and neck, hand wet-sanded finish, hand-filed rolled fingerboard binding, and plastics replicated from molecular-level analysis of original vintage parts headline only a few of the extensive and obsessive details found in each of the very limited number of True Historic 1958 Les Pauls offered. Add a pair of superbly accurate Custom Bucker pickups, re-created from precise study and measurement of original PAFs, and sounds as amazing as it looks and feels. You simply can't get closer to the real thing... than the real thing.View Full Specs
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- "Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec on the most "original" Reissue yet
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: It's all about feel and playability