Latest and greatest version of the Grestch G5420T, in the classic "Gretsch Orange"
Superb value for money with some excellent new fetures and specs which include:
* Dual "Black Top" Filter'tron humbucking pickups
* Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit
* Oversized bound F holes and aged multi-ply body binding
* Smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock
* Graph Tech® NuBoneTM nut
* Pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" ngerboard inlays
* Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
The Treble bleed on the volume means you retain treble when you roll the volume down, so it never goes muddy like a lot Gretsch guitars can. This gives you a much more versatile sound as you can go between clean and dirty, just by using the volume controls.