Another superb guitar in the excellent range of 2017 Gibson electric guitars.
This is as SG special model, with a sleek satin cherry nitro finish, for a super resonant, vibey tone.
This is the "T" model, so it's a straight up, no-nonsense SG, with a mahogany body and a pair of USA Humbuckers.
Ships in a padded gigbag with a nice high quality polishing cloth.
"Vintage looks with tremendous tones
The SG Special 2017 T is the perfect guitar for the player who desires vintage looks and authentic Gibson tones, but also wants to get the best that our modern construction methods have to offer.
A satin finish, nickel-plated hardware, and vintage-style keystone tuners give this SG Special the traditional vibe that we all love. Its slim-taper neck, modern pickups, and small-block inlays suit it to today's most demanding players-and it all comes at an incredible value for a genuine American-made Gibson guitar."
- Series Core T
- Body Style SG Special
- Back Mahogany
- Top N/A
- Weight relief N/A
- Binding N/A
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck profile Slim taper
- Neck width 1.695"
- Heel Traditional
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Scale length 24.75
- Number of frets 24 polished frets
- Nut Tektoid
- Inlay Acrylic small blocks
- Binding N/A
- Binding Style N/A
- Bridge Aluminum Tune-o-Matic with steel thumbwheels
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar with steel posts
- Knobs Gold top hats with silver inserts
- Tuners Vintage style keystone tuners
- Plating Nickel
- Neck pickup 490R
- Bridge pickup 490T
- Other pickup N/A
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch
- Finishes available Satin Vintage Sunburst, Satin Cherry
- Case Padded gigbag