A modern twist to a classic guitar, taking a retro twist and making something entirely new out it!
Combining Les Paul styling, ES-335 versatility and lovely looks via vintage-toned MHS humbuckers, comfortable rounded 'C' neck profile with rolled binding, historic details and more.
- F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover: The iconic symbol of the Gibson ES line is now the hallmark of Gibson Memphis.
- Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability.
- Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
- Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability.
- Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand.
- Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation.
- Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality.
- MHS Humbucker Pickups: 'Memphis Historic Specification' Humbuckers similar in tone to '57 Classics.