Gibson have really taken these guitars to the next level, the overall attention to detail is nothing short of breathtaking. These are the guitars that dreams are made of.
There's been some pretty notable changes to these new True Historic Les Pauls including:
- True Historic Plastics: Molecular level analysis delivers authentic vintage design
- True Historic Pickup Covers: Designed and engineered based on the originals
- Double-Carved Top: Authentic vintage dish profile
- Double-Carved Neck: Hand sanded for ideal playability and accurate profile
- "Broken" Peghead Edges, Smoother Edges: Vintage Looks and Feel
- Thinner Peghead Veneer: A testament to obsession with detail
- Thinner True Historic Wet-Sanded Finish: More work, more authentic
- Hide Glue Top Construction: A real vintage spec on the most "original" Reissue yet
- Rolled Fingerboard Binding: It's all about feel and playability
So if you want the real deal, this is as close as you're gonna get, without spending £100,000 on an original!
This guitar has all the beautiful '59 specs we know and love, just with a slightly thinner neck profile, which some players prefer.
As always, the Custom Buckers deliver the ultimate PAF tones in spades.