Another superb guitar from the 2016 range of Gibson Guitars - The Les Paul Studio model is still a fans favourite as it has that genuine Les Paul tone without the large price tag.
The guitar has a few nice modern touches as well, such a spilt coil operation, for brighter tones when needed.
Traditional nut width and material.
Ships with Gibson brown hard shell case as standard!View Full Specs
- Traditional manual tuners
- Traditional neck width of 1 /11/16" at the nut
- TekToid nut
- Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Carved maple top
- Mahogany body
- Modern weight relief
- 490R and 498T humbuckers
- Thicker rosewood fingerboard
- High gloss nitro lacquer finish
- 12" radius
- 22 frets
- 1.695" nut width
- 24.75" scale length