What a super cool guitar! This has just come into stock and it's left a few of us feeling rather warm and fuzzy, whenever we're in it's vicinity! Has the usual 9.5" radius fingerboard and medium jumbo frets. The neck is figured birdseye maple, with a rosewood fingerboard.
The real kicker, is the Abigail "abby" Ybarra handwound pickups
Double-bound like a 62 style model.
NAMM show model, with a sweet nitro closest classic finish.
Comes with original case and paperwork.
- Double Bound Alder Body
- AAA Birdseye Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Dunlop 6105 Frets
- Custom Mid 60s Style Oval "C" Shaped Neck
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Closet Classic Aging Treatment
- Abby Hand Wired Twisted Tele CC Pickups
- Limited Edition NAMM 2012 Engraved NecPlate
- Black Custom Shop Limited Edition Hardshell Case with Embroidered Custom Shop Logo