The Epiphone Dot is Epiphone's version of the venerable ES-335 "Dot", has been wowing guitar players all over the world for over four decades. Vintage models (with vintage problems) can't complete with our Epiphone Dot, which is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an affordable price.
Epiphone is long famous for its own original semi-hollowbody models from the 1950s Kalamazoo, Michigan era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton. During the same time those guitars were designed and constructed in Kalamazoo, the ES 335, first introduced in 1958, became a favorite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts for its elegant design and wide array of colorful tone combinations. Now, the Epiphone Dot, named in reference to its simple "Dot" fingerboard inlays, brings the sustain and resonance of the clsssic semi-hollow design for a bounty less than most solid body guitars. The "Dot" is the same axe that has been the bell weather of every rock and roll breakthrough. And now for the first time, the "Dot" puts that classic sound and over 40 years of refinements in your hands, the Epiphone way.
Epiphone Dot Features:
- Body Material: Laminated maple
- Top Material: Laminated maple
- Neck: Mahogany, SlimTaperTM "D" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid "dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic HumbuckerTM
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus HumbuckerTM
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Tailpiece: LockToneTM Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1